Sunday, September 1, 2013

Annie's Homegrown: Organic Fruit Snacks Review

 (Click on the logo to be directed to Annie's website)

 Annie's Homegrown stands for goodness and their goal is to make foods with simple, real ingredients. The ingredients used to create these products come from natural and organic farms. They can guarantee their products contain no preservatives, no artificial colors, and no artificial flavors which is growing popular among food choices out there. Annie's all in all, is a company that cares about you and cares about the environment. They have been added to the Non-GMO Project's Verified list and are totally against foods containing GMO's! They are also big on renewable energy and recycling to keep the planet going!

 

I have been familiar with the Annie's brand pastas for quite sometime now and I'm a big fan. I decided to try the Organic Fruit Snacks for my family and I. These fruit snacks are not like other fruit snacks you find in the stores, they have a different texture than I've ever tasted. 



The Sunny Citrus pieces were good but I'm more of a berry girl when it comes to fruit snacks. I liked these for my daughter though because she's a citrus lover. She seemed to like them a lot and they are not as chewy as other fruit snacks so they're easier for little kids to chew.
 INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP SOLIDS, ORGANIC WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, PECTIN, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), COLORS (ORGANIC TURMERIC, ORGANIC ANNATTO), NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CITRATE, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL, CARNAUBA WAX
 
The Berry Patch pieces were delicious and tasted like berries. I liked this flavor a lot since the berry flavored fruit snacks are generally my favorite. The Berry Patch are made with real fruit juice and you can actually taste the cherry and raspberries.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP SOLIDS, ORGANIC WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, PECTIN, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), COLOR (ORGANIC BLACK CARROT), NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CITRATE, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL, CARNAUBA WAX
 

The Tropical Treat pieces tasted a lot like the Sunny Citrus flavors with the added mango and peach. The fruit snacks contain the daily value of Vitamin C and kids will love them. Great to pair a piece of fruit or cup of yogurt as an afternoon snack.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP SOLIDS, ORGANIC WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, PECTIN, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), COLORS (ORGANIC TURMERIC, ORGANIC BLACK CARROT, ORGANIC ANNATTO), NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CITRATE, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL, CARNAUBA WAX

The Summer Strawberry pieces were very flavorful and sweet, by far my favorite. You can really taste the real fruit flavors in these snacks. I think everyone and anyone would enjoy this flavor fruit snack. Perfect thing to pack along with your child's lunch!                              
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP SOLIDS, ORGANIC WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, PECTIN, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), COLOR (ORGANIC BLACK CARROT), NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CITRATE, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL, CARNAUBA WAX


The variety pack was a great choice as it contains flavors that the whole family can enjoy. I would recommend these organic fruit snacks to anyone and as an alternative to any other fruit snack on the market.


MY OWN PERSONAL GIVEAWAY TO YOU

As I stated, I would be reviewing three healthy alternative snacks and then hosting a small 2 winner giveaway. This would be my third and final review. Each winner will receive a can of Hansen's Natural Cane Soda, 1 bag of Lucy's Gluten-Free Cookies, and all four flavors of the Annie's Homegrown Organic Fruit Snacks. In order to win, you must like my facebook page Mommy2Mommy Reviews, follow me @themommyblogger on Twitter, and refer 5 of your friends to like my facebook page and comment Referred by (your name) on this status.







DISCLAIMER: These products were not sent to me directly from the company, I chose to purchase and review them 
 on my own accord. These are my honest thoughts and opinions on the products I have reviewed. This post also contains information gained from the company's website in order to inform you of the company responsible for this product. Giveaways are only valid to US residents for the time being.




1 comment:

  1. Very interesting,good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. You’re doing a great job.Keep it up
    Forex Trading
    Forex Trading
    Forex Trading
    Forex Trading

    ReplyDelete